Embassy of Sweden in BELGRADE
06 JUNE 2017.
07 JUNE 2017.
ROYAL WHITE PALACE BELGRADE
The year of 2017 the Swedish National Day celebration was dedicated to the 100th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Sweden and Serbia. The celebration took place on 6th June at the Royal White Palace in Belgrade and the Embassy of Sweden celebrated together with over 1000 guests. The purpose was to
promote the long-lasting relations between Serbia and Sweden but also to highlight the importance of the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
• to highlight the 100th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Sweden and Serbia.
• promote the strong relations between the two countries.
• promote Swedish values.
• Sweden’s support to Serbia in the EU accession process.
• production of a special edition (60 page magazine), promoting the 100th anniversary and diplomatic relations, with a nation wide distrubution through Danas daily.
• media stratety, aiming at enhancing the visibility of Swedish stakeholders.
• possibility for Swedish companies to display products.
• an exhibition of the UN 2030 Agenda of Sustainable Goals.
• the RTS Children Choir “Kolibri” performed the national
• a total AVE-value amounting to 2 290,11 SEK.